Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone know of a good anti-wrinkle eye cream?

I'm 28 and starting to get those lovely lines around my eyes when I smile. Does anyone know of a good product that can reduce the appearance of the lines. I've tried Stivectin and it's garbadge. Please let me know if you have any good tips. ThanksAnyone know of a good anti-wrinkle eye cream?
Semen.Anyone know of a good anti-wrinkle eye cream?
garnier
ponds...look at pawZ.
I use Nuvectin from Bed, Bath %26amp; Beyond and really like it. Glad to see your comment about Strivectin, had thought of buying it but so expensive. Nuvectin is under $20.
Botox
Drinking your recommended amount of water, daily, will reduce wrinkles, raise elastin levels and make you appear younger.


It will also lesson acne.
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo i don't sssooorrryyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avon is a good one so I've heard. Also there is a new product that has botox like stuff in it but unfortunatly I can't think of the name right now.
Avon
this might sound funny but hemroid cream works well because it helps inflamation of the skin,it keeps puffies and wrinkels away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans