Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do wrinkles add character?

Most definitely - that's why I have an infatuation with older men....such as Hugh Laurie ;)Do wrinkles add character?
Definitely!! I love the way a man's eyes crinkle at the corners when they smile. Very sexy.Do wrinkles add character?
I keep telling myself that when I find one - it's all a damn lie though!
yes, it shows where they have been and how they lived...
Yes, it does... If a person (older, of course) is wrinklefree, they freak me out... Okay, to be more specific, if they use too much botox, they freak me out... Wrinkle adds character and age... for some, it makes them look smarter and wiser!
God - I hope so!
Only if you're a man, if you're a woman they just mean you're old.
A richly tanned man with a few wrinkles.....oh yeah..... sexy!





Pug dogs are the sweetest softest little pets.
Yes sir, I have been told that they do.
Depends on where they are.
It sure does.
yes for dramatic looks effect
wrinkles in the forehead represents intellect
On men, yes :)
no
to a raisin i'm sure.
oh god I am not wrinkly yet....skeery stuff! now on a guy thats a different thing, I don't want some dude looking like he just got botoxed....I am with the character factor......
I prefer wrinkles over botox injections.
yes , but not necessarily wisdom.
Take the Sharpie for example. Where would they be without thier wrinkles.














%26lt;Careful with the shoulders dear! I have an injury%26gt;
When I was a kid and I see some guy with a weather worn, grizzled face, I thought wrinkles added character. Now, nearly sixty years later I've learned that all wrinkles get you is the senior citizens discount at Denny's.
sure
yes
yes, i like crinkly eyes.
Not for women....they just make us look older!!
to some, yes
yes they do...
I got lots of character then. Thanks for the ego boost!
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans