Thursday, June 24, 2010

My copies are wrinkled from my canon d680. How do I fix it?

Where on the paper is the wrinkle? Is it on a corner? Is it down the page? Wrinkles can be caused by a number of things...





OK. A crease can be caused by the fuser. In general what it means is the paper is going into the fuser crooked. Either the fuser itself is bad or something is slowing the paper down as it goes through the machine. An incorrectly seated cartridge can cause that problem or a cartridge that has the drum cover broken can cause that also. If the image is crooked on the paper then it is being fed into the machine crooked and would then look to the feed rolls or the paper loaded in the cassette.My copies are wrinkled from my canon d680. How do I fix it?
The feeder may be dirty or jammed with dust. Get a can of compressed air and blow it out well.My copies are wrinkled from my canon d680. How do I fix it?
Make sure you put a small enough stack of paper into your printer. Make sure the pages are lined up exactly. If you overfill it or if the paper is the least bit off center, it will wrinkle and definitely will jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans