Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey i got a question about wrinkles !HELP?

im starting to get thoughs wrinkles on the top of my forehead any idea how to make thhat go away ?Hey i got a question about wrinkles !HELP?
First things first, don't make too many crazy facial expressions. Prevention is the key. To treat wrinkles, consider getting Retin-A. I believe its prescription and the best way to get it is through a plastic surgeon. I wouldn't recommend going to a dermatologist because they like to start you out with a variety of different topicals before they give you the good stuff (if any).





Finding a plastic surgeon can be tough, but from my personal experience, I used www.surgeonhousecall.com. I found my surgeon for stretch mark removal (that's a whole different story). Anyways, you get to ask the cosmetic surgeons themselves on what they recommend in there forum. pretty cool stuff. hope this helps!Hey i got a question about wrinkles !HELP?
Avon has several products for wrinkles that work from their Anew line. Everything has a money back guarantee, so there is no loss if you don't like it. I have some samples if you want me to mail them to you. Ceck out my Avon website and you can read other people's reviews.
i heard mashing bananas and putting them on the face works - seriously.


and then rinse after 10-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans