Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have wrinkles and I'm only 13!!!?

I do I do I do! It's not fair! I have a wrinkle under each eye, and they are very deep. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but my mom says it's from rubbing my eyes too much. If I stop rubbing my eyes, will they fade? If not, what's a cheap product that I can use to get rid of them? Help!!





Thanks. ^_^I have wrinkles and I'm only 13!!!?
Remember that the skinaround your eyes is very fragile always be gentle when washing your face and when applying any type of eye cream. Also make sure that you wear sunglasses, squinting causes wrinkles. It is also better if you sleep on your back so your face doesn't get smooshed. Your stll young so I wouldn't go and spend a lot on an eye cream, just finf one at your local drug store, anything will help. You can also go to any dept. store or a sephora and they will be glad to recommend a product for you, and most likely they will give you a sample to try. good luck.I have wrinkles and I'm only 13!!!?
They are not wrinkles....more like ';expression'; lines... They add dimension and character to your face and.....everyone has them. And, no, you cannot buy any product to get rid of them....do not be ridiculous You are far too young to be looking in the mirror and obsessing about ';wrinkles';!!
Have you heard of sheer cover? it makes your skin look really natural and when I saw ppl put it on it covered up their wrinkles. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!
your situation is a weird one.. but if i were you, i would get facials.
my grandma is 47 and she does not have wrinkles yet because she drinks water all the time water is really good for you try it and get enough sleep
Try a deep moisturizing cream for the face and apply each morning and night.That should smooth the wrinkle.
You do not have wrinkle they are superficial smile lines or it could be your rubbing your eye's to much, like your mom said. You could also be born with them like that. But it's not wrinkles. Dehydration could also cause lines to appear larger too. When you apply your moisturizer apply a little around the line area and never rub your eyes as this is the most sensitive area on your face as well as the thinnest.
I don't know if it will help your wrinkles, but I definitely


agree that almost everybody does not drink enough


water. Not drinking enough water is like not breathing


enough. If you didn't breath enough, you'ld wrinkle up


and die. So make sure you breath enough too. Take


a deep breath of refreshing air and drink a cool cup of


water.


It could also be an anger management problem by the


sounds of your comments. A deep seething anger
dnt rub ur eyes , get facial creeam, AND GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!
i agree get some sleep you will be fine it will all be ok dont rub though hope i helped
no product really works...all that olay and loreal stuff is just gimicks. so i guess u could just try to stop rubbin ur eyes like ur mom said and see if they go away after a while...if not, the doctor would probably have something!!!!
You are probably just noticing a *crease* under your eyes which just becomes noticable when your ';baby fat'; starts to come off in your teen years.





This is totally different than a wrinkle!





Wrinkles are about 90% sun damage, if you don't want wrinkles buy a decent face loton with sunblock, and wear it *every day*.





You are the *perfect* age to start wearing sunblock everyday, you can prevent the damage most of your peers are starting to build up on their faces already!





I am 26 and started using ';cetaphil'; daly face lotion with spf 15. It is reasonably priced $5-7.





This small investment *now* will be worth hundreds or thousands on bauty treatments/surgery later.





It is super simple to do, every day when you bursh your teeth and wash your face in the morning, apply the lotion with SPF. What a healthy habbit!





Good luck
HAHA!! Sucks to be you doesn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans