Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is the best skin firming cream, anti-wrinkle & anti cellulites to firm up my body?

pls suggest the best quality %26amp; effective creams to be used.Which is the best skin firming cream, anti-wrinkle %26amp; anti cellulites to firm up my body?
There's this new cream out by Nivea called My Silhouette! I'm gunna try it because it's had pretty good reviews and firms up your body!


No harm in trying! : )


Good luck!


..xWhich is the best skin firming cream, anti-wrinkle %26amp; anti cellulites to firm up my body?
NIVEYA
Arbonne hands down!!
try botox in bottle here- its better than anything I've tried before , very smoothing , firming, besides being all natural- I use Porcelain doll-


And they have sample size too, which I like about their products


I think they have a cellulite one too
They did a special about cellulite on the Tyra show and they tested out the Nivea line. It worked really well I guess, they had some people will severe cellulite on, and after 6 weeks it was a lot better. I would suggest trying something from that line. As for anti-wrinkle stuff, I would suggest L'Oreal Skin Generist serum. Works really well. Good Luck!
That Nivea cellulite firming lotion is amazing and it like 8 dollars AU.
Zenmed's Stretta which is a powerful formula that combines high-grade glycolic acid and medicinal botanical extracts specifically designed to minimize stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines, rebuild the skins structure and promotes healthy skin rejuvenation. I have used it and have noticed its effectiveness within a weeks time. It is a bit costly than the others, priced at $50 (every good thing comes for a good price).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans