Thursday, June 24, 2010

Face wrinkles?

At what age should I be getting wrinkles on my face when I smile (like around my eyes or cheeks)?Face wrinkles?
Use extra virgin olive oil on your skin and you will delay your wrinkles for many years.





I have seen people at 20 with lines and wrinkles





I have seen people at 50 without lines and wrinkles.





It is according to your lifestyle and how you take care of your skin [and your genes]Face wrinkles?
It varies . Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
at the age of 32


definitely wrinkles come on yr face


you use oliveoil its better
it could be anytime... serious... just use sunscreen and pray...


plus i'm sure a couple of things on you are already wrinkled. .. and i'm pretty sure i'd still like em ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans