Thursday, June 24, 2010

Facial Wrinkles & weight loss?

I've recently lost a lot of weight %26amp; I've noticed that I now have wrinkles! I have really good skin(minus the the laugh lines)


Why is this happening? Am I losing my weight too fast?


I take a multi-vitamin, drink lots of water, use moistourizer, and eat plenty of fruits %26amp; veggies.


Will it get worse if continue to lose weight?Facial Wrinkles %26amp; weight loss?
you must lose weight in your face first. I would suggest a visit to a good dermatologist, they can give you natural alternatives to the moisturizers and lotion. I am not talking about a face lift maybe a fat transplant, they take it from your butt and put it in your face. Weird but if thats not your thing they can also do a light thing that lifts the natural collagen(sp?). Just go with an open mind and see what they can say, regardless good job on the weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans