Thursday, June 24, 2010

If my clean clothes are wrinkled can I rewash them?

There are two dresses and one shirt I want to wear but they are all so wrinkled it's not even funny. and I don't want to iron.





Can I throw them in the wash again?If my clean clothes are wrinkled can I rewash them?
Throw them in the dryer for about 20 minutes with a wet washcloth. The washcloth will add moisture which will help relax the wrinkles. You could also just mist the clothes with a little water, then throw them in the dryer.If my clean clothes are wrinkled can I rewash them?
If you did put them back in the washer, you would not need to rewash them -- just rinse them again on the Rinse cycle.





Put some white vinegar (1/4 cup would be plenty for just those few items) in the fabric softener dispenser and it will help to relax the wrinkles, too.





Also, shake each item well to shake out wrinkles before you put it in the dryer.





When I get my clothes out of the dryer just as soon as it beeps, they are not wrinkled at all -- I rarely have to iron. I do fold and hang up the clothes as I take them out of the dryer.
You could do that but you'd have to get them out of the dryer quickly and not let them sit there. That said, running the washer/dryer combo is one of the biggest users of electricity in homes; just iron.
No matter how quickly you get clothes out of a dryer, they still need to be pressed to be presentable. Ironing is no big deal. Just do it.
Throw them in the dryer with a wet wash cloth. It should take the wrinkles out. But they still may require a little ironing.
put a wet towel in the dryer with your wrinkled clothes and turn the drier on for @ 1/2 hour the wrinkles should come out
Just throw them in the dryer for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans