Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help! wrinkles!!!!!! I'm too young for them!?

I'm only 15 but i am noticing that i am getting slight wrinkles around my eyes. what can i do to help them?Help! wrinkles!!!!!! I'm too young for them!?
Your skin will not wrinkle at 15. It's probably just from a lack of sleep or dehydration. Go to bed and drink more water.Help! wrinkles!!!!!! I'm too young for them!?
It could just be because you smile a lot! My friend Deena has the wrinkles around her mouth that are a line going down from the sides of your nose (i forgot what those are called) and it's simply because she has been smiling her whole life. This could also be the problem. I've had glasses since i was 7 years old. Once I got into middle school, I didn't want to wear them anymore. My mom told me that if I wanted contacts, I would have to pay for them, and I couldn't afford that. So I spent all of my middle school career and a year of high school squinting at the chalkboard or asking whoever was next to me what the board said. My sister told me she was seeing thin lines next to my eyes (crows feet, as people call them) and that it was probably from squinting all the time. So I looked in the mirror, and I obviously had to squint to see them, and saw that the lines were in the exact same formation as the skin next to my eyes were when i would squint. So I started wearing my glasses, and i stopped having to squint, and the lines went away. So if you find yourself squinting at things, you may need glasses. And if you have glasses but don't wear them, IT'S A BAD CHOICE!!!!
I suddenly have the same problem on my nose and around my eyes! (i'm 13) Make sure to use a daily lotion with at least SPF eighteen because sun damage is on ecause of aging but I really dont' get the wrinkles young thing, we should both sk our dermatologists... really ;)
Try Cetaphil facial cleanser or put cream around the wrinkly area.


It could be from salty water and sun ( that is what happened to me)


Or try sigmacourt cream and sleep more





If all else fails see your skin dermatologist
I have a little wrinkles on my forehead its so annoying, i think its from squinting to much D:





maybe get some of that stuff they advertise on tv like regineris or something like that.
Use just a small dab of moisturizer. And only at the corner of your eye. Don't get it on the rest of your face or you may get pimples from too much oil.
lol, everyone has slight wrinkles


dont even worry about it


its called crows feet and it means you crinkle your eyes when you smile.
Here are some wrinkles answers which would help you:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
moisturize, sleep earlier, don't ever sleep in your makeup, wear sunscreen every time you go out.
Momma Bear says honey will do the trick. Put it on the effected areas for about 1 hour and you'll see results ;D
there probably not wrinkles! just calm down!
put honey.


and get a good night sleep.
get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans