Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does this Soap Cause Wrinkles?

I bought this new type of soap called ';Equate Energy Explosion Deodorant Soap'; and has the following ingredients:





o Tallow Acid


o Glycerin


o Tetrasodium EDTA


o Green 3


o Yellow 10


o Sodium Tallowate


o Sodium Cocolate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate


o Aqua


o Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate


o Magnesium Silicate


o Sodium Chloride


o Parfum


o Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Acid


o Titanium Dioxide





Can anyone tell me if any of these strange ingredients can cause wrinkles if i use this soap. I notice that when i use it my face feels dry soon after and was wondring if this is a precursor to onsetting wrinkles?!?Does this Soap Cause Wrinkles?
I NEVER use a deo. soap on my face. It will DRY out your skin and dry skin, from harsh chemical can lead to Wrinkles. I use a real mild good cleaner with all the right oils non-alleg., which you can buy in any store or market. NEVER use bar soap on you face treat it gently ,and with care.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans