Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wrinkles around my eyes?

Im 42 and have terrible lines appearring around my eyes


dont smokeor drink


but have two small children who stress me out at times


also work long 12 hour night shifts


what do you use ?Wrinkles around my eyes?
Olay night recovery night cream gives a mini face lift.Wrinkles around my eyes?
the reason you have wrinkles around your eyes is you are 42yrs old,two small childern,and you work 12 hr. night shifts and that just on the job, that dosen't include what you do at home,the only thing i can tell you sugar is laugh about it and tell people those are mileage lines,walk a mile in my shoes and you will have wrinkles in your butt.
wrinkles don't come because of age, sagging skin %26amp; jowls come because of age %26amp; lack of skin %26amp; muscle tone.


wrinkles start to appear because the skin isn't moisurised enough %26amp; maybe you've spent a lot of time in the sun. get a good moisturiser %26amp; use it every day, like vasalene is very good or vitamin E cream/oil. also don't rub underneath the eye as this can cause the skin to stretch as well.
In our 40`s these seem to appear like overnight. Awful aren`t they? I use Avon alternative in the mornings and their intensive treatment at night. The clinical works well for wrinkles, and is affordable. Call your Avon lady.
Poor you! You do find you wake up with someone elses body parts once you pass 40! It sounds as if your lifestyle isn't helping but I guess you can't change that. The latest is Boots No 7 Protect %26amp; perfect Serum which was tried %26amp; tested on Horizon a couple of weeks ago. As a result, Boots have got empty shelves!! You can find it on ebay for 3 times the price however. I had some - just coincidentally - that I hadn't started so as a result of this programme, decided to give up on the cream I was using %26amp; try this. Just to test it out, I used it on one side of my face only %26amp; within THREE days, there was a huge difference so I slap it all over my visage now! Really does seem to help %26amp; when it reappears in Boots, it's only 拢16.


Hope this helps. Sure enough, lines are a sign of the lives we lead but none of us like them!
First of all: Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.


Second: drink water, at least 2 Lit a day.


Then try an eye cream. It is better to start with something made for sensitive eyes. Because you are planning to solve an issue and you don't want to add to it.





And do not forget to wear sunscreen, especially around the eyes. There are some eye contour creams which have SPF + they moisturize your skin and because of having pigments they cover the wrinkles so that they are less visible. It is not bad to try one of them. But don't get use to it, they can irritate you or you might loose your confidence not using them and going out after a while.
Try using Vitamin E eye cream from the body shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans