Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'll be 55 in 2 weeks!!!! Any suggestions for wrinkles under my eyes?

try the new oil of olay derma pod.





it can be found at walmart, target, cvs, and walgreens.I'll be 55 in 2 weeks!!!! Any suggestions for wrinkles under my eyes?
run don't walk, get yourself a deep chemical peel and microdermabrasion, they are the best thing ever, Cost is 150-200$ each visit, but you will see the difference when you leave the office, and with continued treatments you can keep up your youthful new face. good luck and happy birthday!I'll be 55 in 2 weeks!!!! Any suggestions for wrinkles under my eyes?
Well first of all happy early birthday :) I can give you two suggestions and then you can decide which one would be more for you. I don't know if you've ever heard of Artistry or not but they have awesome products for wrinkles and such. They have an eye cream that is incredible which would be for fine lines and they have a vitamin c and wild yam treatment that is for deeper wrinkles. My grandma is a big big fan of the vitamin c and wild yam treatment. See the thing that's really cool about Artistry products is that if you aren't completely happy with the product for any reason they will give you a full refund. If you try it you will love it and wonder where it's been all your life lol :) You can't get their products in any store but you can get them at http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com Like I said you could use their eye cream or the vitamin c and wild yam. Just read about them both and then you will know which one sounds more like what you are looking for.
Don't smoke, don't drink, don't use recreational drugs (avoid doctor prescribed ones as much as possible), limit your exposure to the sun to early morning, late afternoons, eat a good, balanced diet.


(Neither my wife nor I have these wrinkles; and we wish we were that young!)
You don't have to be alarmed, it's just natural for people to have wrinkles. You can try and keep yourself hydrated to make your skin supple, avoid activities and foods that may dry out your skin and keep a healthy diet. Natural oils are great for diminishing wrinkles, and finding essential oils cost lesser than surgery. Try http://www.skinsosilky.com/wrinkles/1-wr鈥?/a> for a list and tips that you can use to control your wrinkles.
My aunt uses Skin Firming Eye Cream from Mary Kay and loves it. She has tried many products and this worked best for her.
I think botox is the best alternative to surgery. Beauty creams don't seem to work that great. Best of luck and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans