Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi my neck got really dark-discolorat... also with deep wrinkles.What can i use for treat this? i love my neck

I would try any of Arbonne's anti-aging lines. It helps to tone and even out the skin tone. I don't know how old you are or if you have spent a lot of time in the sun/tanning bed. It may be a skin condition that you can get checked out by a dermatologist. Also, Arbonne's products are based on botanical principles. Have you ever seen Bare Minerals on tv? Arbonne blows this stuff out of the water! You may need to mess around with the products to see what fits you best. Like I have oilily skin so I use the acne moisturizer instead of the one in the intelligence line. If your really worried about it go talk to your local dermatologist and see what they say about their treatments and about Arbonne. Hope it works out. I am not a consultant for Arbonne. I'm just a very happy consumer and would like to spread the word. Trust me it is worth the money.Hi my neck got really dark-discolorat... also with deep wrinkles.What can i use for treat this? i love my neck
u should put skin whitener.


they should sell it in your local beauty store for about $5 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans