Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wrinkles at 13 years old?

Alright, this may seem very odd but I am 13 and I have ';crows feet';. It is not severe but quite noticeable. Why do I have wrinkles? I drink plenty of water, get 9+ hours of sleep and eat a very nutritious diet. What can I do? I also have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes as well as wrinkles under my eyes.Wrinkles at 13 years old?
wow that sucks. I don't have wrinkles, I hardly drink water, and i usually get 6 hours of sleep at night.


and i turned 13 in sept.


and dark circles under your eyes, are because the tissue under your eyes is very sensitive, and it bruises like a canolope. srry tho.Wrinkles at 13 years old?
Some wrinkles are caused by repeated facial expressions. So you may have crows feet because you squint, smile really big or laugh alot. Same goes with under the eyes. Your puffy eyes and dark circles could be genetic. Do your parents have them? Try getting underway eye cream to relax your skin. Plus it never to early to start using wrinkle cream. Remeber it easier to prevent something than get rid( ex: say you gain alot of weight. It probably would have been easier to prevent it then get rid of it) Also moisturise you skin everynight. Also Make sure you wash your face at least once a day.
hello omg im the exact same:/


do you wear foundation because it could the foundation lineing your skin when your frowning,expressing with your face etc.


also be carefull to not touch your skin alot, as this can change the face . drink lots of water too, i knough you have proberly heared this like a 1000000x times but, im only speaking the absouloute truth





^haha i cant even spell properly xo


ohwell hope i help
The only other thing I can think of is if you go tanning or smoke


and in either case if you do those


tanning is out, pale is in


and smoking is just gross all together





not saying that you do those things but if you do then that may be why
try a product with preparation H. it will help with any puffiness. maybe see a dermatologist, and just try not to worry about it, your only 13 so chances are it isnt that bad. good luck
Benjamin Button.
oh my...that sucks


what did you do?


maybe you're allergic to something

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans