Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help for crows feet wrinkles...?

I am just starting to develop ';crows feet'; wrinkles... Short of Botox, is there any topical creams that are recommended? Should you exfoliate that area or is it too sensitive? If you've tried Botox, what does it really do and was it worth it?Help for crows feet wrinkles...?
Have you tried dramatically different moisturizer by clinique? It works well, and helps with the dryness around the eyes and yes, I use a microdrem abrasion cloth very lightly around my eyes this works great, and gets rid of the lines after about a week with a good moisturizer, use it twice per week and it works, you can get them on eBay for a good price. Vitamin E will make your skin sensitive and it will bruise easily, I have used it but very sparely, it is a natural blood thinner and will make your skin scratch and bruise easily if you use it a lot .Help for crows feet wrinkles...?
I usually go to the drugstore and get vitamin E pills, puncture them open with a safety pin and use that on my eyes. I don't think you should try to exfoliate the area any, just moisturize. Make sure to use sunscreen EVERY DAY, I use Clarins UV Plus SPF 40 and gently rub it around my eye area to protect it.
Hi jnderose,





I tried these 2 wrinkle creams from this site: http://www.wrinklecreamsreview.com the Athena 7 minute lift and the Lifecell cream, both for my crow's feet. I also get bags under the eyes when I don't get enough sleep.





They both worked - I was kind of surprised. I had 3 friends over when we tried it, and they had worse wrinkles than me (!) I liked the Athena because both the crow's feet and the bags went away after timing it for 7 minutes. The Lifecell made my entire skin smoother and I could not see the wrinkles as easily (only takes a minute or so)





Which was better? I liked the Athena better as I liked the lift better, but my friend with the drier skin liked the Lifecell better as it made her skin glow. I think it depends on your skin too.





Anyway, it was a fun way to spend an afternoon, and I'm going to keep going with the Athena for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans