Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wrinkles or something?

I heard if you touch your eyes a lot, like around them I mean, for example: cleaning up eye makeup, applying eyeliner, eyeshadow, ect...that it causes wrinkles around the eyes. Is this true? Why?Wrinkles or something?
Yes, true, sort of. Reason why is, the skin around the eye is the most delicate and thinnest skin humans have. Therefore, it's a lot more susceptible to damage/loss of elasticity from stretching, pulling, rubbing, etc.





Also, skin kind of ';shapes itself'; according to the movements of your face. For example, when I'm listening to someone talking, especially if it's about something interesting, I'll raise my eyebrows. As a result of doing that expression so much, my forehead above my eyebrows is where I'm beginning to see wrinkles. So if you're stretching and pulling around your eyes, over time, the wrinkles can just kind of...*happen*.





So the key is to use common sense. Use a gentle touch. Use a good eye cream. Try not to rub your eyes any more than you have to.





---%26gt;Good Luck!Wrinkles or something?
ok i am like 13 but that wrinkles thing is a myth. i rub my eyes like all the time and i remove makeup alot and again i rub my eyes every minute of every day so ya but maybe i dnt getwrinklescause i am young? idk really!


xo xo
no it is a myth that is like saying if u make a wierd face it might get stuck like that
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans