Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do u mean the soft skin and wrinkles on my tummy will go away wit exercise?gave birth 10 months ago?

will it get firmer with time cos the skin around my tummy is so wrinkled and soft.with plenty strtch marks which have reduced drastically but the belly is still softDo u mean the soft skin and wrinkles on my tummy will go away wit exercise?gave birth 10 months ago?
Time, diet and exercise, vitamin e for stretch marksDo u mean the soft skin and wrinkles on my tummy will go away wit exercise?gave birth 10 months ago?
Exercise is the answer. Yes, you will continue to firm up, if you exercise.
Your stuck with them. It is the price to pay. They will always be there. It will take awhile for everything to go away. Keep exercising it might help but scars take time to heal. Mine is 4 my marks are not red but thay are there.
you need to do exercise for your tummy, and use a firming moisturizer.
IT TAKES TIME TRUST ME I HAVE A 4 AND 3 YEAR OLD AND MY STRECH MARKS ARE STILL THERE I GOT LUCKY AND ONLY HAVE AFEW BUT I STILL AM WORKING ON MY SMALL PUDGE I HAVE IT JUST TAKES TIME MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO LOSE THE WEIGHT FOR YOU AND NOBOBY ELSE !!!!!!
it will get better in time. When your baby starts to walk, trust me you will get all the exercise you need. That is when i really noticed a difference in my belly. I have 2 kids and going on my third and i seem to get back in shape a year after baby is born. and thats about the same time they are walking if not running. I have no time for exercise because im running after kids all the time and that seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans