Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does waxing your eyebrows cause saggy eye lids or wrinkles?

i have been waxing my eyebrows for a year and recently someone told that waxing can later on when i am older cause my eyes to droopDoes waxing your eyebrows cause saggy eye lids or wrinkles?
I say yes it does, I was waxing forever (way more than a year) and I need botox bad! I'm 29 and I think that's a little too young for needing that. I switched to threading, it's better. They don't pull your skin.Does waxing your eyebrows cause saggy eye lids or wrinkles?
no sweetie it doesnt. it makes it a lil mo firm cuz of the wax. ma sis does da fo liven so i guess i no a bit
Since waxing is literally pulling the hair follicle from the skin, it also stretches the sensitive eyelid skin.





This skin is some of the thinnest we have, and the effects of being pulled and stretching will show over time.





In other words, YES it will cause sagging over time, as in, years.





Try threading. It doesnt pull the skin so much and wont cause sagginess.
girl who told you dat that is not true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans