Friday, December 11, 2009

WRINKLES - What has helped you?

AVON's ANEW Ultimate Day SPF 15 %26amp; Ultimate Night!





I have sold over 500 jars in 2 years %26amp; only ONE return due to a client that was extremely sensitive to any products.





This product is geared for moderate to heavy lines/wrinkles AND sagging/bagging...loss of resilence in the facial skin.





If you are not delighted with this product, I will swap it for another product if you'd like or refund your money including s/h. My clients satisfaction is my TOP priority, %26amp; while not every product works for everyone, I have never had another have such a HIGH satisfaction rate!





f you would like to check out my web store:





http://www.youravon.com/beththornton





I service clients all over the US %26amp; always offer a 15% discount on all orders 365/24/7





Want to find out the colors perfect for you, based upon your eyes, hair, skin, etc.? Use AVON's wonderful beauty profiler, you can even do a skin care analysis as well! For entry use this email address: AVONBeautyB@aol.com %26amp; go to the following URL:





http://www.avoncustomerbeauty.comWRINKLES - What has helped you?
Good cleansing routine, lotion for skin type, appropriate make-up for skin type. throw out all mirrors and they magically disappeared. That was my solution before considering the expensiveness of plastic surgery.WRINKLES - What has helped you?
Quitting smoking... seemed to rehydrate my skin in a very short time !
I've gotten botox for the area between my eye brows. I've got really strong muscles there! LOL....





I've also used Freeze 24/7 around my eyes that seems to help with the squinting lines.





I also use the new Cover Girl Advance Radiance Foundation. I love it!
as soon as i noticed light lines along my nose i started using sunscreen DAILY. i might be imagining this but they're not as noticeable now.
Synthovial-SEVEN
Acceptance.








There are fewer things more tragic than a woman fighting her age. You've seen them, so many facelifts and peels and collagen and botox injections, they think they're looking younger but they're looking unnatural, unhuman.





Wrinkles happen as we age, they are entirely natural and only vanity makes us think they're anything more.
Staying out of the sun.
calendula oil
I don;t have them but I work at merle norman and we have wrinkle cream that really works. Tons of women come in to buy it each day and they swear by it, it also works as a great moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans