Friday, December 11, 2009

Why am I having smile wrinkles already?!?

When I smile a lot, i get those 2 smile wrinkles on either side of my mouth for a while and leter they go away. But if i am having a fun night out, then they'll be there all night! I'm only 24! should i get botox? what can i do to stop it?Why am I having smile wrinkles already?!?
kalinkata, I know this is off-topic, but I actually know a LOT of Bulgarians in the Twin Cities...My fiance is Bulgarian, and most of his friends live there, so we travel there all the time. There's a nice little community of fellow Bulgarians there. You and me are around the same age; feel free to email me anytime at Shaktidance8@yahoo.com. Good luck with the wrinkles!Why am I having smile wrinkles already?!?
It just happens
Believe it or not, I had them when I was 8. Now, they aren't so visible, and it's probably because my skin is oilier now at 22. I suggest, you keep up with the moisturising, paying special attention to those lines. Also, check your weight. If you are underweight, it helps to become ';plumper'; if you want smoother, dewy skin.
You shouldn't worry about smile wrinkles, only the ones you get from frowns.
... 20 years from now you'll look back %26amp; laugh ...
OMG I have those too! Arent they horrible? They make u feel so old! I mean u cant just not smile. I was thinking bout it the other day and I guess because I dont think u can do anything bout them just accept them. They actually make u look like a happy person, which cant be a bad thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans