Sunday, December 13, 2009

Smokers Wrinkles?

I read somewhere that “smokers wrinkles” above the lip are caused by pursing the lips together to drag back on cigarettes. Is there any way, as a smoker, I can avoid these, or any treatments if they do appear?





OTHER THAN NOT SMOKING THANKS ALL YOU SMART ALLECS OUT THERE. ;-)Smokers Wrinkles?
stop smoking,,,,lol





my sister looks young, shes 40 , shes so pretty, but those stupid wrinkles make her look like c r a p i think stop smoking is gonna b the best answer you get, unless u go to a chemist and get some sort of cream, they sell them in avon magazines for wrinkles, but i live in australiaSmokers Wrinkles?
I'm not being a smart alec - the only way is to quit and do it asap. I quit in my 40s and by then, the wrinkles were already there.
I doubt that it's true, because I've been smoking since I was 18, (and I'm 56 now!), and I don't have any signs of ';Smoker's Wrinkles';... NONE!!!


(In fact, I don't know anyone who does?)
Get a Microdermabrasion or a chemical peel! At your local Day Spa. Drink lots and lots of water. It is recomended you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water a day!
Use wrinkle cream.
its not only smoking that gives us these wrinkles, but drinking from a straw does too, try to avoid straws and use a great moisturizing cream, as well as drink lots of water, :)





Good luck!
botox
they are there for good as you use that area often


once we get wrinkles we cant reverse the process =we can only ease it with moisture creams
try smiling after you blow out the smoke (reversing the muscles and skin)


Also, a face lotion with 'emu oil' as an ingredient is quite helpful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans