Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone else see the wrinkles? You know what I'm talking about....right?

When you see the dimensionless 'wrinkle' form in front of you. If you move closer toward it, it doesn't get any closer, nor does it get further away if you step back. The colors and light wrinkle and warp together in small pockets. I see them every once in a while....I always have. Especially when a lot of people have died...or are about to....have you noticed that too?Does anyone else see the wrinkles? You know what I'm talking about....right?
I call it the ';Blue Squiggle';. It's something optical. I don't mean to sound so simple. It's just that I explore the world boneheadedly objectively. That's not all I have on it thus far, though. That's just the ';for sure'; foundation for where the exploration starts. Start learning about optics, what the laws are, and go from there.Does anyone else see the wrinkles? You know what I'm talking about....right?
Yeah, I see it all the time. You can actually move it around. Its tricky though. I don't know if I can explain how to move it around. When I touch it, sometimes it will melt away but usually it just wrinkles a tad then fads into the light.
Hmmmm....
have absolutely no clue.......... ?
yes..i always move my eye up and down and try not to lose the wrinkle
I have no clue what you are talking about, but wrinkles in people's faces I see a lot especialy the smokers and old people,boy! do they have wrinkles.
Can't say that I have
Sometimes internal cells in the retina of the eye cause such optical illusions. They seem shapeless and move with you as you go backwards or forwards.
Yes its like this faint turquoise whirlpool of air particles, much like an after-glow or aura. I think it may be the spirits of the dead or the about to die.





I guess the secrets of the world are not easy to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans