Friday, December 11, 2009

Help, I just started noticing slight lines between my eyebrows, I am too young for wrinkles.?

Any way to stop these from getting worse??Help, I just started noticing slight lines between my eyebrows, I am too young for wrinkles.?
Well, no one is too old for wrinkles. Alot of factors make your skin age:


Exposure to sunlight


Exposure to chemicals etc..


and of course time.





But, no people of most any age can get wrinkles.Help, I just started noticing slight lines between my eyebrows, I am too young for wrinkles.?
dont stress, sunblock.
Everyone has laugh or frown lines no matter what age. Botox injections if they really bother you that much!
Cosmetic clay is very good try it.
You don't say how old you are, but they may be caused by squinting (have you had your eyes checked lately?) or by worry (are you stressing out?).
stop making too many expressions. massage ur face and try to feel relieved or u my friend r gonna regret this. i bet ur far too young to use anti-wrinkle creams i'll be 21 in october and i am so much self conscious of my appearance
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans