Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to fight wrinkles, is this so wrong?

of course, nothing is wrong when you want to fight wrinkles. it is a good move, you can prevent premature skin aging. since there are many factors that can affect the skin and they are sudden change of weather, too much exposure to the sun, drugs and medication as well as unhealthy habits. try to avoid all of this for they all have negative impact on the skin, since they cause the skin to become dehydrated and dull. also have a good skin care regime as well as a good skin care program. try also to have well-balanced diet, drink plenty of water and have enough sleep and exercise. for a healthy skin try check this out http://www.skinsosilky.comI want to fight wrinkles, is this so wrong?
Not wrong, just a losing battle. Best to expend your energies on something you can win.I want to fight wrinkles, is this so wrong?
Are you fighting your wrinkles gracefully? I think that is the most important part. Use creams and potions but if they're not really working don't worry about it. All of us like to look our best, but if it's not exactly how you want to look, well, that's just the way we are and it certainly doesn't make us less of a person. I aged very quickly over a 1 year period of time. At 35 I was still getting carded for my cigarettes at 36 they would never have thought of asking. It is still a little shocking at times to look at myself and see that in 5 years (I'm 41 now) I have aged so quickly. I went from brown hair and no wrinkles, to gray hair and a lot of wrinkles. I guess the years of hard times finally caught up with me. I'm a happy with my life now so I'm hoping the aging process will slow down a bit. I have learned that the mirror does not define me. I feel beautiful inside and that matters more to me than the way I used to look. Besides, I think all of my new wrinkles are from smiling and laughing and I don't have a problem with those.
nothing wrong with it! Keep up with it before it gets too late. Moisturize, exfoliate, microderm, etc, or you'll end up like me...botox being your best friend. Still nothing wrong with botox either, but it's just like tatoos....addictive! :O)
Absolutely not.....myself I like to fight aging all together. How is it going for you? I think I'm looking younger than ever...and it makes me so happy that I cry a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans