Friday, December 11, 2009

Pile Treatment for Wrinkles?

Hi - am wondering if anyone can give me any info on this? Have heard it a few times now and am wondering if its worth a bash! If it's non harmful to put it on your butt - its surely a real cheap option?Pile Treatment for Wrinkles?
I have read that Preparation H is used to reduce puffiness and swelling around the eyes, but I have never heard about it being used to treat wrinkles or anything. But I did find this article for you.


So does Preparation-H really help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles?





For many years, yes it did thanks to the live yeast cells that used to go into the preparation. The cells, referred to by many as LYCD (live yeast cell derivative) are known to assist in the healing process and because of this are also used to treat burns, chapping and dry skin on general.





Unfortunately, the properties of Preparation-H have recently been adjusted in the USA in line with The Food and Drug Administration's regulations. The reformulation of its ingredients means that the preparation no longer contains the 'magical' LYCD and instead uses an approved astringent formula.





This means that any over the counter Preparation-H that you buy state side is unlikely to help you combat fine lines and wrinkles. In fact many people argue that it no longer helps hemorrhoid sufferers either!Pile Treatment for Wrinkles?
Hello,


I had heard of this some time ago for ';slight under eye'; wrinkles,I tried it for myself and slight creases did appear to smooth out,but I wouldn't recommend it be used daily after all this product is designed to be used for a certain problem.myself,I didn't have any problem arising from using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans