Friday, December 11, 2009

Wrinkles at 13 !!!!!??? HELP 10 POINTS?

Okay im 13


i just started wearing make up like foundation in January and i dont know how long ive had them but on my forehead there are lines not real wrinkles but like 4 lines not big noticeably but defiantly noticeable.


why and how can i stop this?Wrinkles at 13 !!!!!??? HELP 10 POINTS?
I know that you hear this all the time but drink a lot of water- every day if you can. It really does help. If you want a couple of other tips, here you go:





1) Go out and buy some vitamin E oil (pretty cheap). It reduces scars AND wrinkles dramatically if you wear it nightly.


2) Try not to smile at yourself in the mirror to often (come on, we all do it). It may make you feel better about how you look, but it deepens and stretches wrinkles on your forehead and cheeks.


3) Put some antibiotic ointment (like A%26amp;D) on the wrinkles overnight, along with the oil.





I hope that this helps! And trust me, it will go away in a couple of months if you take care of it. :)Wrinkles at 13 !!!!!??? HELP 10 POINTS?
the dark circles are probably lack of sleep so, instead of covering them with makeup, try to get a good few nights rest.


Those ';wrinkles'; aren't wrinkles, i'm 80% sure your just being paranoid:D
i think the wrinkles are caused by dehydrated skin.. the more dry your skin.. the more likely it will leave creases.. since its not well hydrated and less resilient. try drinking more water.
I'm 14 and I have the same lines on my forehead. I think they are just like laugh lines, because like me you could make a lot of facial expressions that use your forehead muscles. I suggest you just ignore it. I also have laugh lines by mouth and sometimes with make up on I look like a silly old person, but I just IGNORE it. I don't think there is anyting you can do. On a final note, those lines only become a problem when people point them out and say really mean negative things about them.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans