Sunday, December 13, 2009

Preperation H is it ok for eyes and any other wrinkles?

preparationPreperation H is it ok for eyes and any other wrinkles?
Here in NYC the makeup artists use it on the models when they come in looking puffy. It's not used for wrinkles just moisturizer is used for that. If you want to go further with wrinkles then you have to see a doctor that specializes in the face %26amp; use options such as botox %26amp; restalyne or surgery. If you use the PPH , be careful not to get it into the eyes, if you do flush them very good with warm water. Take Care..... Preperation H is it ok for eyes and any other wrinkles?
Preparation H is really for hemorroids, not wrinkles. I have heard that you can use it to decrease puffiness around the eyes, but I haven't heard anything about it helping wrinkles.
People swear it reduces swelling around the eyes and I doc once told me that it can be used that way. I wouldn't try it, myself, though.





Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes it is a antiinflamitory and would puffness under the eyes...not wrinkles.



I tried it a couple of times after I cried and my eyes were all puffy, but it didn't help at all.
I wouldn't put that stuff anywhere near your face.
Yes. My Wive using as Body lotion.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans