Sunday, December 13, 2009

What to do with my wrinkled clothes?

So, I put my clothes in the washer. Then I took them out and put them in the dryer. They were done about 5 hours ago. Yes, i forgot about them. They are most likely wrinkled.





How do I get the wrinkles out of them WITHOUT an iron.


If I put them in the dryer for asecond time, will that do anything?





Thanks for the help.What to do with my wrinkled clothes?
I always just turn the dryer on again. You don't have to leave them in as long the second time though because their already dry. Oh and here's a tip if you wear something like say jeans and they look a little worn after a few hours but are still clean, just spritz them with a water bottle and throw them in the dryer. They'll be just like they were when you first washed them. I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans