Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jojoba oil and wrinkles? Any success??

Ive read and heard a lot about jojoba oil being good for preventing/reducing the appearance of wrinkles but has anyone here personally had any success with it? I love jojoba oil, use it for face, body, hair, anything I could put it on, haha.Jojoba oil and wrinkles? Any success??
Yes, I love Jojoba oil. I use it for my body and also instead of an eye cream, as it is very hydrating for the delicate eyelid skin. HTH : )Jojoba oil and wrinkles? Any success??
i earned these wrinkles and glad to be alive. stop being shallow.
cant hurt


take vitamins


and never dehydrate your self
dont no
.
It's baloney. Nothing gets rid of wrinkles. It's part of aging.





FP
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans