Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wrinkles treatment for a young male?

im trying to get these two fine lines filled whats the best [prouduct to use i wanna try restaylene the lines arent deep there just very visible and it pisses me off thank u its only two from my nose toward my jawWrinkles treatment for a young male?
where are they exactly? i'm confused. i go to esthetician school. talk to me..Wrinkles treatment for a young male?
YOU MEAN RANKLES ON UR BALLZAK%26gt;?
I would get a prescription for retin a and wear a high spf sunscreen during the day which should help with wrinkles and acne. it's the sunscreen that keeps your skin from aging and when you are using retin a you will need it or you will burn your skin and it won't work





Can you please help me with my question





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans