Friday, December 11, 2009

Rubbing onion on skin prevents wrinkles??

i heard onions have high sulfur content and that sulfur promotes skin growth or something. Can rubbing it on your skin keep skin from wrinkling when you get older?Rubbing onion on skin prevents wrinkles??
At age 55 I thought I had read everything there was on wrinkles and preventing them, but this is a new one on me. It will, however, be in the top things I have NOW heard about, but will NEVER try. I will never have THAT great an aversion to wrinkles!!





What is medurma, if I may ask?Rubbing onion on skin prevents wrinkles??
I don't think so. Also ';Medurma'; is spelled Mederma and it's a scar fading cream that's a total scam.
you might smell.
False
that is false hun.





hope i helped :)
i think there messing with u man, I mean even if it did help? r u desperate
no farckin way !! can u imagine if it gets in ur eyes





OUCHHH





= ]
medurma is made of onions and it helps scars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans