Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is anti-wrinkle eye cream the solution to excema around my eyes?

I have excema around my eyes and it itches my skin. I get lines around my eyes and I've tried the creams my doctor has prescribed me, but they don't help much. I've heard that having dry skin can help speed up the ageing process, and was wondering whether a good anti-wrinkle eye cream would help. I'm 15 by the way


Is anti-wrinkle eye cream the solution to excema around my eyes?
Hi...first of all...you must have proper night sleep....use cold water to wash your face with normal face wash cream or gel...NOT SOAP.





Take cotton wool, dip in ROSE water...pad around your eyes for 10 - 15 minutes..........You will be alright within 3 days !Is anti-wrinkle eye cream the solution to excema around my eyes?
I have had eczema all my life so you have my sympathy..do not use anti wrinkle anything with eczema, they are too tough on the skin. Aveeno has some good creams out there that are made for people with eczema. Also eucerin now has a anti wrinkle cream that is made for people with eczema too. Good luck
I had the same problem around my eyes (eyelids actually) and I found that the anti-wrinkle creams just made it worse. I actually used a cortisone cream (Aveno) and it cleared the problem right up. Just make sure not to get it in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans