Sunday, December 13, 2009

If you have stretchy skin when you're younger, does it wrinkle more later?

I've got really soft, elastic skin on my face and I'm a teenager. Some of my friends have really firm skin on their faces. Will I get lots of wrinkles when I get older or is it the other way around?If you have stretchy skin when you're younger, does it wrinkle more later?
Firm is very good but elastic isn't so bad. Just make sure you don't stretch your skin (via pulling or pushing), especially when you're applying on makeup like eyeshadow. People tend to stretch out their eye areas to apply on eyeshadow, etc. Doing that will cause premature wrinkling and aging. Make sure you moisturize your skin. If you're really worried though, then you could start using aging-prevention skin care products. Make sure you're not allergic or anything though. :)If you have stretchy skin when you're younger, does it wrinkle more later?
The only thing I know is, if your skin is moist then you won't get wrinkles, and if your skin is dry then you will get wrinkles. That's why you have to keep your skin moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans