Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have wrinkles on my lips? im still 14?

i have like these vertical lines.. wrinkles. i use lip glosses /slip balms but it doesn't work.





why do i ahve these wrinkles? im not old soo what coudl ahve caused the wrinkles?I have wrinkles on my lips? im still 14?
everyone gets them, it just means your lips are dry, Try using chap stick or drinking more water.I have wrinkles on my lips? im still 14?
I agree: lips are naturally like this and those are not wrinkles! The real ones are more than just on the lips, they extend to the shin around them. Like a little cut. Don't try the magnifying mirror: you don't have them unless you're sick or in persisting dehydration!





If it really really bothers you, there are plenty of Lip Contour creams that make a difference, even if you don't have a problem. Also avoid biting your lips, lipsticks with plumping effect (the ones that tingle, because after the false volume is gone, you lips remain sore)...





Bottom line: forget about wrinkles for another 14 years, water is enough.
everyone has wrinkles on their lips. yours are probaly just more dominate. try using repairing lip balm
it's just the way everyones lips are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans