Sunday, December 13, 2009

Men Only how do you feel about women with wrinkles?

If you had known someone since they were 15 and now they were 35 and were getting an assortment of wrinkles would you still be attracted to them or would it be a turn off?Also if a man loves a woman is it possible for him to lose his attraction because of his wifes wrinkles .Men Only how do you feel about women with wrinkles?
I could not love my wife any more than I do, and as she has obtained a few wrinkles, that love has only grown because our life experiences have grown too.





Part of what I love about her is that she cares enough about herself and her family that she eats right, exercises and fights the aging process. The bonus is that she looks 10 years younger than she is.Men Only how do you feel about women with wrinkles?
Major.





Thats just ****** ROTTEN.








BOTOX for this one please...!
My wife and I are both 50s. We have been married since we were 18 and I will NEVER leave her for anything. She is the most beautiful woman that I will ever know. She is no model but she is the mother of my children and GOD certainly blessed me with her. HE has been with us for many years and I will be HIS SERVANT until my death. Thank you for asking. Have a great week.


Eds
I'm sure he has wrinkles too. Don't worry.
It would not matter to me and in fact it would be expected.
They are a total turn-off
Is that really an issue? Wrinkles do not bother me unless it is extremely bad. Everyone gets some kind of age lines.
No , women get wrinkles...Life goes on...


Women with wrinkles are fine ...


As long as the wrinkles are soft....Not hard....
Did you find a little wrinkle today, Sweetie?
It all depend were the wrinkels are.
if u loved her it wouldnt matter
If I was in love with a woman... wrinkles would not be an issue. Plus, don't we all age eventually? It's unreasonable to expect a person to look eternally youthful. I think that a woman is sexy when she is confident and feels good about herself. Women who know that they're something special make men believe it!
Wrinkles are beautiful and it is growing old gracefully. I am not a man, but I had to tell you that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Who cares, I love a woman for who she is, not her wrinkles. I have wrinkles, does that make me ugly?
THATS SO SO DUM GEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans