Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does chicken poop really get rid of wrinkles.. ?

well im just a regular old kid going to school.


but everybody makes fun of me because of my wrikles..


i loke like .. and old guy.. no thats OD .. but sorta.. i just have two GIANT wrinkles in my forehead. they look like scars.. but they all tell me to try chicken poop on my fore head.


SOMEBODY %26gt;%26gt;OOOOOO SMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!%26gt;Does chicken poop really get rid of wrinkles.. ?
YES! GO FOR IT DUDE! I did it and my wrinkles have vanushed forever. Don't worry abount the little brown spots the poop leaves....just get some water and it will be right as rain. I've also heard that human feces cure cancer as well. and bat guano cures yellow teeth too!Does chicken poop really get rid of wrinkles.. ?
Hell yeah, smother that chikin poop all over your face!





That should make it better... hah joke, no that's bullshit, try some of the wrinkle cremes that chicks use, they work for sure.
dude chicken poop cures everything!





by the way, when your using the chicken poop make sure to stay away from the white stuff its uric acid and next thing you know your face is going to melt off...HAVE FUN!
What the.. -.-


*Oh yeah, because fecal material from chickens totally get rid of wrinkles.*


Of course not. Where did you hear that?
Well if you really want to rub crap into your face then be my guest.





Personally I'd rather live with wrinkles.
hell NO!!!!


It makes it WORST I'm telling U DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i preffer not to use it :)


xoxox


use the medicine permea plus helps prevent wrinkles!!!
This is the first time I have heard of this so I am guessing not!
gross LOL.
I don't know never heard of anything like that....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans