Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm fifteen and already have small wrinkles under my eyes... HELP?

When I smile, and sometimes even when I don't, you can see small wrinkles under my eyes... I'm only fifteen! I always wear a moisturizer with SPF, and I moisturize every morning and night... What's the deal? How can I reduce the wrinkles and prevent them? HELP?I'm fifteen and already have small wrinkles under my eyes... HELP?
Look for face exercise video's on youtube do them daily also walk and drink lots of water and try getting a cream specifically for the eye area.


Lots of sleep and about 7 glasses of water a day should help ya out =)I'm fifteen and already have small wrinkles under my eyes... HELP?
Eat tons of fruits, get enough sleep, anti-aging cream may work too..


but then again, if youre so young, it may be in the genes.
Do you wear sunglasses? Sometimes the lines are caused by squinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans