Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm a teen with wrinkles! Skincare help?

Just like my mother i have been cursed with severe (way worse than normal) 'crowsfeet.' I'm mostly concerned with how the wrinkles will progress over my life. Unfortunately all of the wrinkle products i have found are mostly to make old faces look younger.


I need product(s) that will help get rid of these wrinkles and also prevent them.


(Keep in mind i am still a teenager.)I'm a teen with wrinkles! Skincare help?
If you are that young with wrinkles, I recommend you to a doctor. Maybe you are aging too fast. I would definitely consult with a doctor first before putting all these products in your skin. Good luck!I'm a teen with wrinkles! Skincare help?
Try some of the products from AVON...lots of women swear by them and they are not OVERLY expensive. The Anew line is petty good. Good luck...hope this helps.
yah that true avon has a good product..try that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans