Sunday, December 13, 2009

Too young for wrinkles?

I'm 23 and I have somewhat deep wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. I'm only 23. I don't smoke or drink, is it just genetics? I'm considering microderm/chemical peels, do either of these work? Laser?Too young for wrinkles?
Very good question.....I am 23 years old and want my skin to stay young....what I have found I think is the best solution, it is natural and it works better than microdermebration and all those so called anti aging stuff i have found. It is called Sugabrasion.





After washing you face, cover with a soothing oil such as olive oil. the oil will act as a medium for the sugar.


It holds the sugar on the face, ans prevents the skin form being scraped or scratched by the granules.


Apply sugar (white or brown) to the skin, using the pads of your fingers, roll and ';sand'; the granules across the surface of your skin.


you don't need to press the sugar does the job of removing and loosening the old skin cells.


after a half minute or sothe sugar will start to dissolve and it will be time to wash away the oil, sugar, and dead cells. afterward put a good light lotion on to protect the new growing skin cells.





What happens is if you don't get rid of the old skin cells new ones stop growing. so when getting rid of the old ones new ones come in making your skin look more soft and new with no blemishes or wrinkles also it makes pores smaller. I have been doing this for a few weeks and my skin looks great people start to notice. I got this method from a book called ';No More Wrinkles'; it says do it for about 20 days then as often as you like after that. The book also has alot of other helpful stuff to make not just your face but your whole body better. Good luck





Source(s):


No More Wrinkles by Constance SchraderToo young for wrinkles?
I think Frownies will be perfect for you. You can order them online, or you can use the store locator and buy them in a store. Good Luck!


Frownies are facial pads made from natural, skin-friendly materials. Frownies are applied to the forehead and corners of the eyes and mouth to gently re-educate the underlying muscles to assume their correct, relaxed and natural appearance. Frownies, in fact, allow the deep expression lines to heal leaving younger, relaxed-looking skin.


www.frownies.com
Do you use wrinkle cremes? I am 26 and have seen a drastic change in deep wrinkles once I started using Neutrogena's Visably Firm every morning and Neutrogena's Healthy Skin anti-wrinkle creme every night. I would try that before chemical peels or lasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans