Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you think sataan can make you have wrinkles?

like he hurts ppl and stuff, and my face is so damn pretty. im sooo scraed!Do you think sataan can make you have wrinkles?
no no, im pretty sure thats just age...Do you think sataan can make you have wrinkles?
I love each and every one of my wrinkles :) It means I'm not dead yet.
Sataan?


Scraed?








Oh, good lord. Fear of Satan seems to have made you stupid.
I think it's not Satan but Smoking.
be real
I don't think satan can make you have or do anything. he can only tempt and persuade you. ultimately every decision is up to you.
I think pride comes before a fall and I hope you can afford botox and face lifts because everyone gets old and wrinkled.


Its a part of living and dieing.
Don't know but believe it or not age does, that maybe hard for you to understand, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans