Saturday, December 5, 2009

Under eye wrinkles and darkness??

Ok so I am an Indian with relatively fair skin. I have dark circles under my eyes which I use concealer for but the problem is I have a few wrinkles under my eyes as well. So when I use the concealer it covers the darkness but makes the lines more visible?? What can I do to avoid this?? Thank youUnder eye wrinkles and darkness??
Indians are typically and basically dark. But in your case I would recommend drinking lots of water. There is no match for water.


Try avoiding too many creams.Under eye wrinkles and darkness??
Try this Homemade Eye Gel recipe to get rid of Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes





Take one tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel





One tsp. Fresh Potato Juice(Grate one raw potato and squeeze the juice out)





One tsp. Cucumber Juice





One tsp. Lemon juice





One tsp. Spinach paste(grind some spinach to make a paste, you can even add lettuce, cabbage, basil or asparagus)





Now mix everything together and apply the mixture around your eyes (You can use a cotton ball to apply). Rinse off after fifteen minutes. Doing this everyday will lighten your Dark Circles and reduce Puffiness. You can refrigerate this mixture for up to 3 days.
Use Talika Instant beauty. It will get rid of the dark circles and the wrinkles. The stuff is amazing.
Try Talika Instant Beauty. It gets rid of the wrinkles and the dark circles.
Your make up is settling in the fine lines of your face. Try a water base make up foundation and then a light dusting of powder. The mineral make up is a great item to try as well. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans