Friday, December 11, 2009

Fasting and wrinkles?

I used to fast for body cleansing but haven't in about 2 years now...I am going to start one in about a week but am hesitant because of my age and what will happen as a result of the weight loss...(since weightloss will be inevitable). I have just turned 22 and my main concern is getting facial wrinkles from the sudden loss of weight. At 22 does my skin still have enough elasticity to preserve its youthful appearance?





Thank you for your help!!Fasting and wrinkles?
Do not worry - Your skin has plenty of collagen at your age. Fasting eliminates wrinkles and makes the skin smooth and glowing. In fact fasting is considered a practice that turns back time.Fasting and wrinkles?
Yes, at your very young age the skin is quite elastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans