Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am 14 i have wrinkles! oh my god please help!?

im 14 on my forehead i have 3 fine lines wer i crease my forehead, these arent wrinklels are they? please tell me how to get rid of them!!!


i heard soemthign about dehydration but as soon as i put moisturizer on it it absorbbs it in like 5 seconds haha,


pleaseee reply


thanksI am 14 i have wrinkles! oh my god please help!?
Oh honey, these are definitely not aging wrinkles. Take a minute to look at other places on your body where you have skin creases. Your wrist is a great example. Anywhere on your body where you fold or bend will create natural ';wrinkles'; in the skin. This is perfectly normal. If you are concerned as you get older about the lines becoming deeper, I suggest investing in a good, natural moisturizer and using it regularly.I am 14 i have wrinkles! oh my god please help!?
Don't worry, calm down! Those lines on your forehead are natural. They're usual from stress, so take a break from something that could be stressing you. They're definitely not aging wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans