Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does dry skin cause you to wrinkle easier?

I am a 29 yr old female and have very dry skin. If I don't put lotion on it (arms, legs, feet, etc) will my skin wrinkle at a young age? It seems I can see a few creases when it's dry but when I put lotion they go away.Does dry skin cause you to wrinkle easier?
doesnt wrinkle you just see your lines. lotion covers it upDoes dry skin cause you to wrinkle easier?
yep. use lotiton
Absolutely. Along with using lotion/moisturizer, use a mild soap (I prefer body wash -- less drying to me), don't take hot showers, and drink plenty of water - you're moisturizing from the inside too! I'm 43 years old, and my legs still have that glow because I follow these basic steps (minus the lotion most of the time, though, as I don't typically have dry skin).
Yes, because when the skin dries out and there is no more moiture it causes wrinkles. Wrinkles can be undone if you moisturize the wrinkles so much they will fade away and your age doesnt even matter. If you need any other answers to your questions just e-mail me at dramaqueen585@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans