Friday, December 11, 2009

Wrinkles from the sun?

i know everyone says you will get wrinkles if you dont wear sun screen on your face, but i have skin that gets pretty oily and breaks out.i find my skin is perfect if i just wash my face with some kind of moisturizing and exfoliating product like nivea gentle cleansing creme and dont apply any lotion after. am i going to get wrinkles? the only way i dont have breakouts is if i dont use any kind of moisturizer on my face!! ive tried them all!!!!!Wrinkles from the sun?
Yes, you do risk getting wrinkles by not wearing a sun screen on your face. I had experienced this a few months ago as my job entitled me to travel a lot and I didn't use any protective measures at that time and did get a few wrinkles along my forehead. Ever since I have been using zenmed's oil free moisturizer with SPF 30, which has been taking care of my face while I am out in the sun. I have sensitive skin but have never ever experienced breakouts by using this moisturizer, I think the main reason being that every zenmed product is non-comedogenic. If you decide to buy from them, you could use my discount code ';zen4less'; to avail a price off. You could also buy this product from amazon.com.Wrinkles from the sun?
You don't have to wear sunscreen daily. Makeups, even powder kinds, are now coming in spf 15, which is fine for day-to-day wear, but when you're doing outside activities for long periods of time, you need at least a 30 spf sunscreen that blocks both types of UV rays. I know you said you have tried oil-free, but that's probably going to be your best option.
As long as you don't overdo the sun, it actually is good for you. ANYTHING in excess is'nt good for you-The sun would be especially good for your skin type. It would dry it out a bit, and breakouts would subside. A tan makes everyone look better. Good Luck!
Lo`real line eraser, vitamin e liquid, all you need

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans