Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I frown too much will I get wrinkles?

Im 19,and I have a bad habit of frowning and squinting, will I get wrinkles,early? (im french,black and native american,caramel skin,if that helps)If I frown too much will I get wrinkles?
No you won'tIf I frown too much will I get wrinkles?
yes, i think so. don't frown too much, you will look good if you smile!
I've always heard that!
when you see older women that have been smiling all their lives, you can really tell. They get smile lines that make inoffensive wrinkles, but if you frown a lot, by the time you get old, you look miserable. You get these two lines on your face and you end up looking like a ventriloquist's dummy around the mouth. When ever you feel yourself frowning, try to relax your face. When you are older, you will thank yourself.
Any expression that you do repeatedly will cause wrinkles if you keep it up long enough . You are too young to worry about this ,


I say just be aware and stop frowing .
BOTOX!!!!!!!!! LOL
nope.... keep smiling, i mean frowning.....
yes, you will. its like saying, will i get a scar if i get scratched? its a logical yes. but! dont worry, your young and you can still save it. when i was in highschool i remmeber i had a friend who use to always come to school grumpy, because she said she always would get into fights with her sister every morning. and i remeber just looking at her, every single morning, with this huge frown and HER being at the age of 16 or 17, she had this huge big frown wrinkle between her eyes and i just remmeber thinking to myself. 'yikes! i dont want to get like that!' so i began to control my frowning and kept my word to frown teh least possible. im 24 now and i am happy to realize that i STILL havent grown a wrinkle frown and plan not to get one until i have kids or so...





so..dont worry, your on the right track and good for you on taking care of your skin!





oh one thing, IF you are the type who wears makeup daily, it will make it easier for your skin to get ANY wrinkle, so be aware. i never wear makeup, that might be a reason why im 24 and still dont have a single wrinkle in my entire face.....good luck and be better off without any makeup at all!
no but your face will freeze that way
That is what the experts say.
no
TIME is a terrible decorator
Yes, eventually
only if you live in Pakistan
Yes, frowning and squinting does contribute to wrinkles in any skin color.
Your o.k. right now. Not to worry,
-My magic 8 ball says...';Try again later.';


I can't predict the future or I'd tell you.
oui, (on the bright side its proven that if u frown alot u get skinnier...)
I'm caramel skin, too, and all the wrinkles show where I smile, even the ones by my eyes-i'd say yes...
yes.
actaully yeah..you can frown but not like evry second you frown over things..try giving people the look instead of frowning.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    military loans